Provide acquisition support on functions of program management. Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams. Provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DoD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer. Provides assistance in analyzing and developing improved policies, plans, methods, procedures, and systems of acquisition management programs.
Skill Level 2: :The Level 2 AP shall be able to perform all of the following indicated tasks:
- – Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of DOD/NSA acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
- – Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents. In addition, the following documentation may be included: Sole Source Justification, Small Business Dissolve Set Aside, Power/Space/Cooling Approval, and Baseline exemption Requests (BERs).
- – Assist program managers in developing program documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams.
- – Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- – Track financial execution performance information (commitments, obligations, and outlays).
- – Provide financial status reports for program offices, budget center managers, contracting officers representatives, and expenditure center managers as tasked and recommend funding adjustments as appropriate.
- – Support GPM’s in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements.
- – Coordinate and schedule pre-acquisition meetings, to include IPTs.
- – Provide support to GPMs to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines.
- – Provide assistance in acquisition process improvement initiatives.
- – Assist the Government Program Offices with responses to internal and external requests for information.
- – Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation.
- – Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier II Programs.
Level 2 Qualifications:: Eight (8) years of demonstrated combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management, and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. In lieu of a degree, Project Management Institute PMP certification, or Contract Manager CPCM certification, or DAWIA Level III in any focus area, and an additional three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Eleven (11) years may be substituted.
Active security clearance REQUIRED: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Do you have a Public Trust Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Top Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information)?
- Do you have a TS (Top secret) /TSI with Counter intelligence polygraph?
- Do you have a TS/SCI w/ Full scope polygraph?
|Job Category||Information Technology|