The Tucson District office is currently seeking, Entrepreneurs, Self-Starters & Leaders. Farmers Insurance has 3 different entry points depending on the candidates current experience and desires.
1) Protege Mentorship Program – Train underneath an existing Farmers Insurance Agency Owner for 6-12 months while preparing for ownership, successful completion of the program will waive Farmers initial asset requirement.
2) Retail Agency Program – designed for top performers who have a strong sales background or have successful ownership/management experience and the self-confidence to build a business with the support and training from one of the top insurance carriers in the country, Farmers Insurance. Farmers has been insuring customers for over 90 years and offers a full range of insurance products at competitive rates. We are growing and expanding, and we need new talented entrepreneurs!
3) Agency Acquisition Program – where a top performer with prior insurance experience can purchase an existing agency from someone exiting the industry.
Successful sales, ownership, or management experience
· Pass a background check
· Minimum of $50,000 in liquid assets
· Approved business plan
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- P&C and Life & Health (Preferred)
Entrepreneurs who take advantage of this business opportunity enjoy:
· Some of the highest commission rates for products and services in the multi-line insurance industry
· In addition to the commissions, this program is our most lucrative start-up with up to 300% commission bonusesas well as annual bonuses during the first 4 years
· You own your book of business and you can sell that interest later
· Office startup bonus of up to $10,000
· 24-hour Customer Service for billing and service support
· Business continuation/transition planning, including transition to family and future generations
· With bonuses, first year revenue should produce $200,000 – $400,000 in gross income (Retail Agency Program)
- What successful sales, ownership, or management experience do you have?
- Can you pass a background check ?
- Do you have a minimum of $50,000 in liquid assets?
- Do you hold P&C and Life & Health ? It’s Preferred that you do!