Serves as SME, possessing in-depth knowledge on subjects relating to the conduct, activities, governance, business practices, or operation of USCYBERCOM
- – Provides extensive technical knowledge and analysis of exceptionally complex problems that need extensive knowledge of the subject matter for effective development and implementation of solutions
- – Provides technical solutions to a wide range of complex problems
- – Works independently without supervision
- – Possesses understanding and has wide experience in the application of technical principles, theories, and concepts in the required technical field, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines
- – Provides technical expertise in a particular area of IT (e.g., Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications, Network Systems Management, etc.) or a specific USCYBERCOM functional area (e.g., logistics, cyberspace operations research, joint operation planning, policy, technical intelligence, etc.)
Initiates action for providing expert support, analysis, and research into exceptionally complex problems and processes relating to the subject matter
- – Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts on unusually complex technical problems and provides innovative and ingenious solutions
- – Works under consultative direction toward predetermined long-range goals and objectives; assignments are often self-initiated
- – Initiates action, determines and pursues COAs necessary to obtain desired results
- – Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts
- – Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product
An ACTIVE security clearance is required: TS/SCI with Polygraph :
- – Minimum 20 years of experience in the area of expertise
- – Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business discipline in the area of expertise from an accredited college or university
- – Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- – Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- – Knowledge of DoD Cyber Strategy and USCYBERCOM Mission
- – Working knowledge of Joint military organizational structure (J1, J2, J3, etc.)
- – Knowledge of Joint Publications 3-0, 3-12 and 5-0 (Joint Operations, Cyberspace Operations and Joint Operations Planning) and Defense Readiness Reporting System
- – Experience managing force readiness reporting and conducting operational assessments to evaluate current operations and to inform future planning
- – Experience developing assessment methodology and metrics for objectives and effects for Cyberspace Operational Planning Teams
- – Experience with offensive and/or defensive cyberspace operations
- Do you have a Public Trust Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Top Secret Clearance (Y/N)?
- Do you have a Top Secret Clearance with SCI (Sensitive Compartmented Information)?
- Do you have a TS (Top secret) /TSI with Counter intelligence polygraph?
- Do you have a TS/SCI w/ Full scope polygraph?
|Job Category||Information Technology|